help me become a cleric

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me become a cleric

Post by hunk8888 on Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:07 pm

Anybody

can anybody tell me where to look for in this forum on how to become a cleric?I've done and finished the 2nd job quest but still a muse,if there is,pls show me where and if theres none,maybe anyone with a kind heart can post a guide/tips on how to become one,not just for me only but to everybody with the same problem.tnx a lot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
hunk8888
JellyNut

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help me become a cleric

Post by chan on Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 pm

hunk8888 wrote:Anybody

can anybody tell me where to look for in this forum on how to become a cleric?I've done and finished the 2nd job quest but still a muse,if there is,pls show me where and if theres none,maybe anyone with a kind heart can post a guide/tips on how to become one,not just for me only but to everybody with the same problem.tnx a lot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
U change in the main website, go to the main website and look for change job ^^

chan
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AznKitty on Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:12 pm

just take note that if u changed ur job form the website, u can not receive quest rewards such as armor sets, wings etc..
AznKitty
Red Flanae

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Forum SCORE
HP:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hunk8888 on Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:59 am

Tnx guys for the quick reply,but if changing job from the main website is not recommended due to a lost of quest rewards,so where can I go to make my 2nd job change without affecting the quest rewards?Pls help :?: :?: :?:
hunk8888
JellyNut

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chan on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:45 am

hunk8888 wrote:Tnx guys for the quick reply,but if changing job from the main website is not recommended due to a lost of quest rewards,so where can I go to make my 2nd job change without affecting the quest rewards?Pls help :?: :?: :?:
Well, if u wnat the quest rewards:
10 6TH grade bindrunes, 10 6TH grade talism, muse 95-100equips, sporty cart, angel wings, and 100 fish crackers and 100 pikuru xD Mind as well do the quest. First /go 3 and talk to the mayer and he will talk about u helping everyone around Junon, and then u can do those urself o.o;;

For the frequent questions of where are stone golems, go across the first bridge. (/go14).

P.S:BTW, wrong section i think should be in cleric guides or help but w/e xD

chan
Choropy

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down