Item Mall Donation Points

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Item Mall Donation Points

Post by alexa_marie on Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:13 pm

renzhouken wrote:can we put po ba yung stats ng mga damit or yung mga stats ng mga items s item mall? para malamn ko po sana kung ano ang malaks...

Yes, that is definitely possible to put all the stats of each item in the ITEM MALL to be able to see the difference of each... like for instance the stat of a particular weap,armor (its strength, defense etc)... THough it take a lot of works but, I think admin will work on that soon. That is one of the projects that sir T is working on and still on queue. Certainly, he still able to manage everything for this server.

Meanwhile, we just have to wait and bear with it. Not until you know it's already updated.boogie
avatar
alexa_marie
Big Pumpkin

Female
Number of posts : 101
Age : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Item Mall Donation Points

Post by renzhouken on Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:14 pm

really that would be nice so we could compare item stats
avatar
renzhouken
Ruper Captain

Male
Number of posts : 496
Age : 28
Location : Philippines
Main Character : LordKazuyen** BabyKazuyen** BebotKazuyen
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Forum SCORE
HP:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

About the Item Mall Sir T / GM's

Post by uraharasan on Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:02 am

is there any guarantee's, if the server will be down or something like rollback those who donated will their items return to it's owners? because im willing to buy items at the item mall unless you have answered my question about it. tnx more power and long live FREEROSE online.lol! Very Happy

w8ting for your reply about this.......boogie
avatar
uraharasan
Red Jelly Bean

Male
Number of posts : 47
Age : 30
Location : Zamboanga
Main Character : CaptainBuggy***
Registration date : 2007-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Item Mall Donation Points

Post by Royal Chief™ on Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:16 am

uraharasan wrote:is there any guarantee's, if the server will be down or something like rollback those who donated will their items return to it's owners?

yes.. all items will be returned to you if there is a rollback or whatsoever.. but we still have to investigate you.. coz there are instances that you think you lost your items coz.... you forgot that you lent it, you forgot that you tranferred it to another character.. stuff like that.. XD

_________________
wahaha!!! at last!! i recovered my password!!! waaaaaaaa weeee!!..



avatar
Royal Chief™
Forum MODERATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1586
Age : 33
Location : Mactan Island, Philippines
Main Character : **RoyalChief**
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Forum SCORE
HP:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Item Mall Donation Points

Post by death10 on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:31 am

chel wrote:aw dko maxado nabasa.... eh sir how bout un transaction fee sa pagsesend ng donation? 4 info lang po dis question. example if my mgdodonate ng 3000php and ang transaction fee depende po sa kung anung money transfer ngsend ang amount,, ksama po ba sa bonus points na un?, xe if sa western union 3000 plus is 400 sa fee...... i mean ung T.F dba po pwede i-add sa mga points???. tanung lang po..


as i remember sa amin kasama yung transaction fee sa amount eh
avatar
death10
Poisoned Mammoth

Male
Number of posts : 589
Age : 29
Location : Malolos City, Bulacan
Main Character : **DivineDeath**
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Forum SCORE
HP:
300/600  (300/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Item Mall Donation Points

Post by Khrisz23 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:44 am

death10 wrote:
chel wrote:aw dko maxado nabasa.... eh sir how bout un transaction fee sa pagsesend ng donation? 4 info lang po dis question. example if my mgdodonate ng 3000php and ang transaction fee depende po sa kung anung money transfer ngsend ang amount,, ksama po ba sa bonus points na un?, xe if sa western union 3000 plus is 400 sa fee...... i mean ung T.F dba po pwede i-add sa mga points???. tanung lang po..


as i remember sa amin kasama yung transaction fee sa amount eh

talaga?? sana nga gan0n..

kc mas maganda ung d0nation system noon.. kahit d ksma ung transacti0n fee mas enj0y dun sa mga free items tp0s may statp0ints pa.. ngaun wala na.. Sad .. ung bonus points pra sa isang item lang d makakabili ng isang meister set or castle gear Sad

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Age : 31
Location : Junnon Philippines
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
207/600  (207/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Item Mall Donation Points

Post by XenoFantazy on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:39 pm

Khrisz23 wrote:talaga?? sana nga gan0n..

kc mas maganda ung d0nation system noon.. kahit d ksma ung transacti0n fee mas enj0y dun sa mga free items tp0s may statp0ints pa.. ngaun wala na.. Sad


Alam ko meron pa rin free stat points... ang sinasabi ni sir Terr0 wala nang x2 free stat points after december... so if you donate 2000 pesos last december, you will get 4000 free stat points but if you donate after december, you will only get 2000...

Khrisz23 wrote:ung bonus points pra sa isang item lang d makakabili ng isang meister set or castle gear Sad


I agree :p2
avatar
XenoFantazy
Hunter Dalping

Male
Number of posts : 158
Age : 34
Location : Chair in front of my PC
Main Character : XenoFantazy™ and Gaignun™
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Forum SCORE
HP:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Item Mall Donation Points

Post by Khrisz23 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:50 pm

[quote="XenoFantazy"]
Khrisz23 wrote:
Alam ko meron pa rin free stat points... ang sinasabi ni sir Terr0 wala nang x2 free stat points after december... so if you donate 2000 pesos last december, you will get 4000 free stat points but if you donate after december, you will only get 2000...

I agree :p2

really!! that's good to hear.. cheers XD .. sana mabalik sa dating donation system.. flirty

Khrisz23
Lunar Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 459
Age : 31
Location : Junnon Philippines
Main Character : KheizyCortez
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forum SCORE
HP:
207/600  (207/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Item Mall Donation Points

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum